Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Wedding
























































































































So I have a lot to write about since its been a while. The wedding went fantastic!!! We were married on Friday April 24th at 5:30pm. It was so beautiful! It was totally the wedding that I had dreamt of. Tyson looked so handsome standing at the end of the isle. I just wanted to run and tackle him! haha And Tailynn looked so beacutiful! She was the cutest little flower girl EVER!!! She did such a good job walking down the isle too. She threw the flowers like she was supposed to. It was so funny we had Tyson's nephew, Adler be our ring bearer and he wouldn't hold Tay's hand down the isle. Isntead he started punching the ring bearer pillow. I didn't get to see it, but the pictures are hillarious! It was so much fun! And almost all of Tyson's family was able to come down for the big event. Once of the happiest days of my life! I got to marry the man I love more than anything! How cool is that!!!?

No comments:

Post a Comment