Thursday, June 25, 2009

I felt it!

So I felt the baby move today!! It was a quick little flutter but it was definitely something that I have never felt before! It was amazing to thing that my baby is inside me movin' around! We also went to the Dr's yesterday and heard the baby's heart beat! I have never heard a heart beat so fast! And the Dr's said that it was good and strong! We will find out if we are buying pink or blue on July 20th! We are so excited!!!! I am 16 weeks yesterday. I can't believe that I am already 4 months pregers! It has gone by so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I miss feeling Londyn's kicks...now we have a squirmy baby on the outside! :o) There is no better feeling than being reassured that your baby has a strong heartbeat and that you can finally feel it moving around. Enjoy it, seriously, it goes so fast! We're so excited for you two. I'm saying you'll have a Girl...Tyson's luck. :o) Glad ya finally have a blog! Hope you're feeling good these days! Give Tay hugs and kisses! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete