Monday, April 26, 2010

Our Movie Star


Its been a little while since I last posted. So I figured I'd post the most recent pic of Brylie. We found these adorable pink little sunglasses for her at Children's Place. I was so surprised at how much she LOVED these things! She wore them for a whole hour at the park and didn't even try to pull them off her face! She's probably just so used to me putting bows on her head all the time that sunglasses are nothin'! haha.

Well, we have made it through the first year. Tyson and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on the 24th of this month. WOW! where did that year go! A lot has changed since since we got married. Tyson got an Awesome promotion at work, we had Brylie and we bought a house!!! YAY! we moved into our first home on our Anniversary haha! It was the best anniversary present ever! Its amazing just how fast time goes by. Its been an incredible year and we can't wait for the next ones to come. Love you Babe! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Love that kid! I wanna squish those cheeks. :) Update this with more pics so we can see how big she's gettin. I finally updated mine. :)

    ReplyDelete