Monday, December 7, 2009

Almost Here!

So, it has been a long road! I am now 39 weeks and 5 days pregnant and have had 2 false labors. One at 37 weeks and one at 38 weeks. I am ready to have my little girl in my arms. And now to find out, that I have PUPP. Its a skin rash that women seem to get in the last trimester with their first pregnancies. Not all women get it, but guess what, I have the worst luck and I have it! Its terrible rashes and hives that have started in the middle of my tummy and have justt spread every where! I really think that it is worse than the chicken pox! But anyways. My due date is in 2 days and we haven't had any more signs of labor starting. My Dr said that if I show up at my appointment, which is on my due date, then she will induce me Friday. SOOO!! I will have a baby no matter what in 4 days! I am so excited! I can't wait to meet her! Tyson is super anxious too. He keeps asking me why I can't just hurry up and have a baby! haha. It was really cute last night he told me that he was excited to meet his new daughter. It completely warmed my heart! OH! and we have a name... FINALLY!!! Brylie Suki Murri will be joining us very soon and we couldn't be more thrilled! Hurry up my Brylie Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment