Friday, February 27, 2009

another questionaire!

What are your middle names? Tyson Michael and Meghan Kathleen
♥ How long have you been together? It will be 3 years on April 24th
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? um... about a week hehe.
♥ Who asked who out? No one really asked anyone out, it kinda just happend
♥ How old are each of you? Tyson is 25 tomorrow!!! And I'm 20.
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? We see my family more, i think. I dunno, lately we have been making a lot of trips to Idaho
♥ Do you have any children together?not yet, maybe in a year or so. We both want to finish school before we get working on a big family
♥ What about pets? We have a big rotty(who thinks he weighs 5 lbs, but acutally weighs like 110) and a wittle kitty!
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Probably dealing with Tyson's Ex (YUCK!)
♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope, We lived in totally different states growing up.
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope
♥ Who is the smartest? Tyson, he is way more logical than I am.
♥ Who is the most sensitive? that'd be me.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? hmm...we don't eat out too much, but it would have to be Chinese food. But even then we have it delivered : )
'♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Idaho, but in April it will be the BAHAMAS!!! can't wait for the honeymoon!
♥ Who has the worst temper? Tyson, tyson, and tyson!
♥ Who does the cooking? Me, I don't trust him too much in the kitchen. : )
♥ Who is more social? I think Tyson is, I am more quiet until I get to know you, then you can't get me to shut up!
♥Who is the neat Freak? I am, altho, right now, my house would not prove that.
♥ Who is the more stubborn? We are both very stubborn. Him with his Japanese temper and me with my Reese blood.
♥ Who hogs the bed? Tyson! I will wake up and that man will be laying diagonally and I will have about 2ft of space. : )
♥ Who wakes up earlier? ME!! Tyson is the biggest pain in my butt to get up in the mornings
♥ Where was your first date? hmm.... I honestly have no idea.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Same. We both have a ton of aunts, uncles, and cousins. And as siblings go, he has 4 sisters and I have 4 sisters. haha
♥ Do you get flowers often? Every now and again he'll surprise me with them
♥ How do you spend the holidays? With family
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not very long. We have been living together almost as long as we have been together.
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? I do.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Tyson! That man is a genious when it comes to that stuff... I'm lucky if I can use a calculator correctly!
♥ Who drives when you are together? Tyson for the most part, but during the week, I drive to work in the mornings and he drives home in the afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment